Here at Sovereign Lake Nordic Club, we are seriously passionate about snow!
So much so, that we want to celebrate when it arrives. Furthermore.. we want to reward YOU for your best (clearly educated of course…) guess at the first snowfall which fully covers our stadium. Way to go you meteorologist, you!
As snow and community are what we are all about, we have three wonderful prizes for our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place contest winners. Our prizes come to us from our very own front desk, the wonderful Stussi Sport & Ratio Coffee Shop.
1st place will be awarded to the first person who chooses the right date; 2nd place will be awarded to the 2nd person on the list with the right date and 3rd place goes to the 3rd person on the list with the right date so hurry and make your selection!! To spice up the excitement, we will have the first-place winner choose which prize they want, 2nd place will get to choose from the remaining 2 prizes and 3rd place will receive the remaining prize.
Prize #1: Sovereign Lake Nordic Club Season’s Pass. *You will receive a refund if you have already purchased your individual season pass.
Prize #2: Stussi Sport gift basket. with an assortment of wax, a Stussi mug, gift card, and hat.
Prize #3: Ratio Coffee Shop gift basket containing a toque, coffee beans, a mug, and stickers.
- Contestants can submit 1 guess.
- The contest submission period ends October 10th, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
- The contest winner is the individual who has the guess closest (by the minute, hour, day) with full ground coverage of the cross-country stadium. *In the scenario where the winner is an exact tie, 1st place will be awarded to the answer which was recorded first.*
- We are utilizing our webcam and video surveillance system to prove when full ground coverage is attained.
- You do not have to be local! Let’s spread that snow stoke around for all to enjoy!
Our goal with this contest is to appreciate our lovely community of skiing & snow enthusiasts! We hope you have fun!
To enter to contest please fill out this Google Form
For any questions or concerns, please contact Eric: [email protected]