- Can I enter the lodge when the area is open?
- Do you have rentals available?
- What is SLNC COVID protocol upon entering the lodge?
- Are washrooms available at the lodge?
- Can I store my belongings inside the lodge?
- Can I change clothing inside the lodge?
- Is SLNC limiting Season Pass sales?
- Is SLNC limiting Day Ticket sales?
- I really want to ski but I’m very concerned about COVID, how can I make my trip safer?
- Is SLNC limiting ticket sales?
- Will you have blackout dates for season pass-holders?
- Is the toboggan hill open?
- Are rentals still available?
- Will you be doing full season rentals?
- Can I use the Wax Building?
- Can I come to the facility if I’m sick?
- Are there any parking restrictions?
- I’d like to bring a group to ski at the club, are groups allowed?
- Can I book the old lodge or the Black Prince cabin ?
- Can I enter the Black Prince cabin to warm up and have a snack during my ski?
- I’m registered in a SLNC program are there COVID protocol and guidelines I should follow?
- If there’s an out break and the area is forced to be closed, can I get a refund on my seasons pass?
- Can I buy food and a coffee/tea at the lodge?
Can I enter the lodge when the area is open?
Yes, however, access to the lodge will be limited and there will be no sit-down seating or socializing opportunities as in the past. There is access to the lodge for ski rentals, purchasing club merchandise, food, or wax. The downstairs washrooms remain open during operating hours. Non-medical face coverings are mandatory on entry into any SLNC Buildings, and must use hand sanitizer prior to using our washroom facilities.
Day tickets SHOULD be purchased online to reduce lodge congestion.
Yes. Rentals are on a first come first serve basis. We have skis and snowshoes available. You must have a valid ticket or pass prior to picking up rentals. All rental equipment is sanitized after each use and boots are only rented out once per day.
Prior to Entry, all users MUST BE WEARING A FACE MASK. Upon entry, please sanitize your hands. There are now separate entrance and exit doors. When using the upstairs and downstairs please follow COVID guidelines, spacing markers, and directional arrows on the floor at the checkout.
Face masks MUST worn at all times inside SLNC facilities including all outbuildings (wax building, Tech Building, Old Lodge, and Black Prince Cabin).
Buffs/neck gaiters are NOT considered effective face coverings in preventing the spread of COVID and are not sufficient for use inside any SLNC Facilities.
Non-medical face masks or face coverings should:
- allow for easy breathing
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- maintain their shape after washing and drying
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment
- be made of at least 3 layers of tightly-woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen)
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping
Yes. Washrooms are available in the main lodge downstairs for use by the public. The upstairs washroom is reserved for staff members only with the exception of parents with young children who require a changing table. There are outhouses at the old lodge and at the Black Prince cabin. All 3 of these are maintained and have hand sanitizer stations present.
No. We ask that you store your personal belongings in your vehicle as lodge access is limited.
Yes. The downstairs washroom & change room facilities will be open.
We do not see the necessity to limit our season pass sales at this time. With over 3200 annual members, there will be some changes taking place and a request for season pass users to come at different times throughout the day so we can ensure that we can safely fit all passholders, and day ticket users into the parking lots. We hope that Season Pass Holders will opt to ski more afternoons this winter to help reduce parking lot congestion.
Yes. We will have a maximum of 150 morning-tickets and 200 afternoon-tickets for skiers. We do not typically sell out of day tickets on any given day. You SHOULD reserve all tickets online.
- Purchase your tickets online, we are scanning tickets at the window with no-touch scanning.
- Invest in an RFID card even as a day user. It is easier to book multiple days and has less contact with the lodge itself as you can also scan Dat Ticket RFID cards.
- Limit your time in the lodge – wear a mask and use hand sanitize upon entry.
- Ski the afternoon to avoid the biggest weekend crowds and congested trail intersections. Do not stop and take up the whole trail, leaving safe distancing options for other users.
Yes. We have a daily limit of 400 tickets for sale across all products. Following Provincial Health guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience and aim to provide the safest and highest quality experience for our members and guests.
There may be times when we will sell out of tickets, we recommend purchasing your tickets 2 days in advance. Do NOT book tickets more than a week in advance of arrival.
YES! Tickets are available in the main lodge for $2/pp
Yes. We are cleaning and disinfecting equipment between rentals and have a large selection of classic, skate ski, and snowshoe rentals available every day.
No. We’re only having daily rentals at this time. We do have full-season rentals for our youth programs participants up to Track Attack age groups depending on the availability of equipment.
Yes. Please note that face masks are to be worn at all times inside the SLNC facilities including outbuildings (wax building, Black Prince cabin). There should only be a maximum of 6 people in the building at a time. Buffs/neck gaiters are NOT considered effective in preventing the spread of COVID.
No. Please stay home if you are feeling under the weather and use the BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool and follow the instructions of the BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool results.
Get tested if you think you may have any COVID 19 symptoms and STAY AWAY.
No, however, we do ask that you follow guidelines and remain in your vehicle until you can keep 2 meters apart from other users. Please remember you SHOULD purchase your tickets online prior to arrival as this helps to determine parking lot traffic loads.
There are no restrictions on small outdoor group gatherings. No large interior gatherings are permitted.
No. To prevent or limit the spread of COVID-19, we are not taking facility bookings at this time.
Yes. Please note that face masks are to be worn at all times inside the SLNC facilities including outbuildings (wax building, Black Prince cabin). There is a maximum of 10 people permitted in the BPC at one time. Buffs or neck gaiters are NOT considered effective in preventing the spread of COVID.
Yes. Please see our COVID Resources Page.
If there’s an out break and the area is forced to be closed, can I get a refund on my season’s pass?
Yes. We will be providing partial refunds if required.
Yes. We’ll still be selling basic snacks and the coffee machine will still be operating. Soups and sandwiches are not available this winter.