Sovereign Lake is now CLOSED for the season. The gate will be locked effective April 10th.
Before and after your ski, Sovereign Lake’s Day Lodge is a warm place to change your boots, warm up by the fire and have a bite to eat. To warm up your tummy, there are burritos and soup for sale that can be heated up in our kitchen area, along with an assortment of hot drinks. If you need your skis waxed, then leave them with us and they’ll be ready to go the next time you are up the hill. If you are really nice way be able to get them done for you right away!
The following courtesies will help everyone enjoy their day:
- Ski on trails which suit your ability
- Stay on marked trails
- Ski in direction indicated and obey all signs
- Ski to the right on two-way trails
- Move off the trail when taking a break. Don’t obstruct others
- For the safety of your pet, please keep dogs off the trails at all times
- Please do not walk on ski trail