Our Youth Biathlon Programs run as a fully integrated addition to the Track Attack and Junior Development programs. When you enroll your child in a Biathlon Program, you must also enroll in the age-equivalent XC Ski Program. Attending Biathlon range sessions only is NOT an option. A wide variety of games/drills and friendly competitions are used to create a dynamic team environment and instill a lifelong interest in this sport.
- Provide a fun, action-packed Biathlon experience.
- Promote the development of healthy competition and training patterns.
- Improve skiing efficiency and continue to develop physical literacy skills on skis and on foot.
- Teach the safe and responsible handling of a biathlon rifle and ammunition.
- Develop the skills and focus required to become a proficient target shooter in biathlon.
Eric Schryer – Lead Biathlon Coach
Our Lead Biathlon Coach is assisted by a team of volunteer coaches trained or certified under the NCCP.
Avalon Richter – Bears Coach
Lynn Algra- Biathlon Facility/Competition Manager: facility, user and rental groups, cadet liaison
JOINING OUR BIATHLON PROGRAM STEPS
When you join our Biathlon Programs, you also are joining the age-appropriate ski program
- Click on 2022-23 Youth Biathlon Programs or
- Click on 2022-23 Adult Ski Programs for Masters
- Click the arrow on Select Pass- choose the appropriate program
- Unless you have your own Rifle or Ammo, Add on Ammo and Rifle Rental
If you are already currently registered in a SLNC Cross Country (TA, JD, Academy, Masters) Program, this fee will be refunded before or after your registration in the appropriate Biathlon Program. Please email [email protected] to get this process started.
- Purchase Biathlon Canada/BC Individual Membership (Racing license & Insurance)
- Individual Membership Purchase
- Find Your 2022-2023 Membership Number
- What are the Different Memberships & Racing Categories?
- Shooting Arm Cuff & Ammo Box
- All participating athletes (except for Bears) will need to purchase their own arm cuff (Club has limited cuffs for temporary loan)
- All athletes (except for Bears) will need to have their own ammo box to store and transport ammo
- Stay Connected and Updated on Biathlon Information
- Like SLNC Biathlon on Facebook, see all club updates and photos
Check out Biathlonbc.ca, for competitions, coaching and officials’ training resources