Provincial Health Order (Updated Feb 5, 2021)
View the full current Provincial Health Order HERE.
- At this time, we request that all non-essential travel should be avoided. This includes travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province. Do not travel here for a vacation/holiday at this time.
- Click the link to view the full Travel Advisory Restrictions
Facility Advisory (Updated Nov 6th)
- All Day Tickets MUST be purchased online in 2020-21.
- You MUST scan your day tickets and Season Passes each visit to our facility to allow for effective contact tracing.
- Please review our Q&A Section that will answer the majority of your questions.
- When using all buildings and outbuildings at SLNC you are required to wear a non-medical face mask.
- Maintain 2m spacing while on all trails and at trailheads, parking lots, and congestion zones is required.
- When skiing in groups (outside of your family bubble), 3m of spacing must be maintained.
- Please bring your own PPE to reduce the wasteful consumption of disposable masks.
Masters & U35’s Programs Advisory (Updated Dec 28th)
- All Adult Programming (Masters and U35s) is temporarily Suspended as directed by the PHO. To view the post click HERE.
- Adults are permitted to train in groups of up to 4 people, with a minimum of 3m spacing for each participant.
- Review the Adult Programs COVID Resources page HERE.
Youth Programs Advisory (Updated December 3rd)
- Youth Programming (Bunnies – Academy Program) are still running as per normal. Group sizes have been limited and all programs are sold out for the 2020-21 season.
- Group size limits are not in place but we have recommended that all group sizes do not exceed 10.
- All participants must maintain 3m distancing from one another.
- Review the Youth Programs COVID Resources page HERE.
Workplace Safety Resources
- WorkSafeBC Health and Safety Requirements for Employees (Updated Jan 8th, 2021)
- Employee Health Daily Check-In Requirements (updated December 17th, 2020)
- Addressing the Mental Health effects of Covid-19 in the Workplace (updated Dec 17th, 2020)
Additional SLNC Covid Resources
If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]