Provincial restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Some restrictions are made by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) under the Public Health Act and others are made under the Emergency Program Act (EPA). Most orders can be enforced by police and compliance and enforcement officials.
Provincial Health Order Update (Mar 29, 2021)
View the full current Provincial Health Order HERE.
The PHO has amended the gathering and events order. All restrictions for indoor gatherings remain in place. For example:
- Up to 10 people may gather in the backyard of a residence,
- No gatherings of any size are allowed indoors
- At this time, we request that all non-essential travel should be avoided. This includes travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province.
- Do not travel here for a vacation/holiday at this time.
- Click the link to view the full BC Government Travel Advisory Restrictions
Facility Advisory (Updated Nov 6th)
- All Day Tickets MUST be purchased online in 2020-21.
- You MUST scan your day tickets and Season Passes each visit to our facility to allow for effective contact tracing.
- Please review our Q&A Section that will answer the majority of your questions.
- When using all buildings and outbuildings at SLNC you are required to wear a non-medical face mask.
- Maintain 2m spacing while on all trails and at trailheads, parking lots, and congestion zones is required.
- When skiing in groups (outside of your family bubble), 3m of spacing must be maintained.
- Please bring your own PPE to reduce the wasteful consumption of disposable masks.
Masters & U35’s Programs Advisory (Updated Dec 28th)
- All Adult Programming (Masters and U35s) is temporarily Suspended as directed by the PHO. To view the post click HERE.
- Adults are permitted to train in groups of up to 4 people, with a minimum of 3m spacing for each participant.
- Review the Adult Programs COVID Resources page HERE.
Youth Programs Advisory (Updated December 3rd)
- Youth Programming (Bunnies – Academy Program) are still running as per normal. Group sizes have been limited and all programs are sold out for the 2020-21 season.
- Group size limits are not in place but we have recommended that all group sizes do not exceed 10.
- All participants must maintain 3m distancing from one another.
- Review the Youth Programs COVID Resources page HERE.
Workplace Safety Resources
- WorkSafeBC Health and Safety Requirements for Employees (Updated Jan 8th, 2021)
- Employee Health Daily Check-In Requirements (updated December 17th, 2020)
- Addressing the Mental Health effects of Covid-19 in the Workplace (updated Dec 17th, 2020)
Additional SLNC Covid Resources
If you have any further questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]