- Policies and Procedures Manual (2021)
- Club Bylaws (Updated Oct 20, 2021)
- Club Constitution (reinstated 2017)
- Sovereign Lake Nordic Club Values( 2023)
Season Pass Refund Policy
- All Season Pass refunds are subject to a $30 Admin Fee.
- Season Pass refunds will be granted when provided with medical verification of an injury/illness.
- Season Pass refunds will be granted if unable to ski due to Travel Restrictions.
- Season Pass refunds will not be provided after Jan 31st of each operating season.
Day Ticket Refund Policy
- There are no refunds for online or in-house day-ticket purchases.
- Date exchanges will be approved on a case-by-case basis or, will automatically be granted if the facility is forced to close.
- The cost of day ticket purchases will not be refunded off the purchase of a Season Pass.
4Plus and 8Plus Pack Refund Policy
- There are no refunds for online 4Plus or 8Plus purchases, these are considered Day Tickets
- 4Plus and 8Plus Packs are only valid for the 2023-24 season. They don’t not transfer year to year.
- These passes can be used at any time through the 2023-24 operating season.
Program Refund Policy
- All Program refunds are subject to a $30 Admin Fee.
- Program refunds will be granted if provided with medical verification of an injury.
- Program refunds will be granted if unable to ski due restrictions such as Travel Restrictions or cancellation of Programs.
- Program refunds will not be provided after Jan 31st of each operating season.
Lesson Refund Policy
- All SLNC lessons MUST be pre-booked and paid for in advance due to numerous last-minute cancellations.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hrs of the lesson unless weather-related. See our Cold Weather Policy for details.
- Cancellations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If weather-related, cancellations we will work with you to switch that lesson to a new date.