All Day Tickets MUST be purchased online prior to your visit. Please remember to check-in at our ticket windows each visit and scan your season pass or validate your day tickets to allow for proper contact tracing.
Having troubles with booking your tickets? Check out the resources below.
Planning to come to Sovereign Lake more than once this year? An explanation of the benefits of purchasing an RFID Card Upgrade can be found HERE.
Sovereign Lake and SilverStar are not selling Group Rate, Dual Area Day tickets, or Multi-day tickets for the 2020-21 season. Following Provincial Health guidelines, both SLNC and SilverStar are required to manage their maximum daily guest numbers.
|SLNC Ski Tickets
(9am – 2pm)
|SLNC Ski Tickets
(12:30pm – 5pm)
|SLNC Night Ski Tickets
(4pm – 8pm)
|SLNC Snowshoe Tickets*|
|Youth (12-18) / Adaptive||$12||$11||$6||$6|
All prices are subject to 5% GST. Please note that ALL snowshoe, day ski, and night ski tickets will be sold exclusively online this winter. There are no day ticket refunds so please do not book tickets more than 5 days in advance.
*Dogs are not permitted on any SLNC Snowshoe Trails.
November 19th Provincial Health Order Update (Nov 19 – Jan 8)
At this time, we request that all non-essential travel should be avoided. This includes travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province.
Click the link to view the full Travel Advisory Restrictions
No Punch Passes will be sold during the 2020-21 season.
Unused Punch Passes will be honoured for day tickets for the 20/21 season.
Please visit the ticket kiosk or front desk to redeem passes upon your arrival.
Calling in advance or booking a head is not required.
TRAIL ETIQUETTE & SAFETY
The following courtesies will help everyone enjoy their day:
- Ski on trails which suit your ability and stay in control.
- Dogs are only allowed on leash on designated ski trails with a valid pooch pass. No dogs allowed on SLNC snowshoe trails.
- No walking or snowshoeing on the ski trails.
- Ski in the direction indicated and obey all signs.
- Stay on marked trails.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails and yield to downhill traffic.
- Move off the trail and out of other skiers way when taking a break.
- All skiers ski at their own risk.