SLNC Opening Delayed

Due to an unfortunate amount of rain and warm temperatures this past week we regret to inform our members and the public that there will be no skiing at Sovereign for the foreseeable future until we have sufficient snowfall.  As soon as we have 15cm of packed snow we will open for operations.

We are also suspending our day ticket launch until we can confirm an opening date to reduce the number of refunds required.

Thank you for your patience.


Troy Hudson (General Manager)