- How to setup a registration for different levels and formats of events,
- Data validation and confirmation lists,
- Race file design and processes surrounding confirmation lists and start lists,
- Online, Online with local server and Offline with local server event setup,
- Recommended hardware setup for Summit only and GoChip + Summit and RapidCam + GoChip + Summit races,
- Recommended outdoor volunteer setup and priorities,
- Recommended indoor timing staff and roles for different levels of events,
- Timing and troubleshooting,
- Results production and procedures,
- Key considerations, options and processes for individual sprint events,
- Special considerations for team events,
- Common troubleshooting mistakes and resolutions,
- Rental and purchase options,
- Racer engagement with live tracking and photos,
- Running a sample race, including sprints, relays and individual starts.
- Opportunities for mentorship with Zone4
For more information regarding this event please contact Troy Hudson (SLNC General Manager) at [email protected] or (250) 558-8916.
For accommodations providers at SilverStar click here.